Real Estate Law
Whether you’re an individual or business, the most expensive purchase you’ll probably ever make is the purchase of a home or business property. Once you locate the property of your dreams, call Costello Legal Services before you sign the contract to ensure your interests are fully protested. If you are selling property, we will take all necessary steps to ensure the transaction closes properly and you receive every penny you are owed.
Prefer to lease rather than buy? We have considerable expertise in commercial and residential lease drafting, review and negotiation to ensure you are getting all that you bargained for. Why leave things to chance? Have an experienced attorney represent your best interests in all real estate transactions.
- Sale and Lease Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Residential and Commercial Closings
- Title Examinations and Insurance – Attorney Agent
- Survey Procurement and Reviews
- Environmental Remediation
- Construction and Home Improvement Contracts
- Premises Liability Risk Identification and Treatment